Hello people of the internet! Sorry for the lack of content as of late. After Blogmas, I felt like I couldn't think of anything worth blogging about. I decided to take a look through an old notebook of mine to try and get some ideas! I found this little gem and decided to just go for it! I feel like most of the people who read my blog don't know much about me. I want to share a bit more of myself with you guys this year. Feel free to do this tag as well! Leave your links below so I can read your posts. Now, let's get started!
- Name and age: Meggan and I'm 20 years old.
- Where are you from: The suburbs of Chicago. I currently live in the South of Ireland now.
- How tall are you: 5'2" or 5'3" on a good day!
- Do you have any pets: I have a lovely dog and quite the few cats.
- Are you in a relationship: I sure am! I've been dating a pretty awesome guy for the past four years now.
- Tea or Coffee: Both. I drink at least three cups of green tea a day with 1-3 coffees thrown in there too.
- If you couldn't wear bright red lipstick ever again, what would be your new "go-to": Either hot pink or a plum color
- What is one fashion item that you wish never happened: Bell bottom Capri pants *shivers*
- Guilty pleasure food: Pizza dipped in garlic mayo
- Favorite season: As much as I love fall, I would have to say summer!
- One thing you wish someone one told you when you first started using make up: Chill out with the freaking eyeliner, Meggan!
- Have you ever dyed you hair? What colors: Yes. All of them.
- Last Thing you bought: Soap and glory body butter.
- Favorite bloggers: The two bloggers who got me into blogging are Lily Melrose and ABeautifulMess's Elsie Larson.
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Why: Seattle, because I'm secretly a huge hipster. Honestly though, I went there when I was eight and I have loved it ever since.
Now you know a little bit more about me! I want to learn more about you. I'm going to tag the following bloggers to join in:
Remember to leave your links in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me