Hello People of the Internet! Today I'll be sharing my current obsessions so let's get right to it!
- Bright neon yellow and green. I have been seriously into adding a bit of color into my wardrobe this year and these two are my go to colors. A pair of neon ballet flats or a neon bag never seem to fail!
- Flower crowns and Daisy Chains. Maybe it's because of Coachella recently passing this weekend or the fact that Spring has finally sprung in Ireland. Either way, I'm dying to get my hands on one of these cute bohemian (what I'm calling an essential) accessories!
- Pastel Nails. Even though I'm up for the bright pops of color in my wardrobe; I seem to be lowering the saturation for my manicure. Pastels are a spring staple. I'll love cool lilac tones or a coral-ly orange.
- Maxi Dress. Unfortunately, it isn't warm enough just yet to pull these out. I'm practically sat in front of my closet waiting for the day I can wear mine. I was in H&M the other day and their selection of three-quarter length sleeve dresses were more than tickling my fancy.
- Red Lips. A grunge-pop song by model Sky Ferreira. My poor boyfriend has been subjected to (almost) nothing but this song for the past three days.
- Scrapbooking/Journalling. When I was younger my mom was one of those people who would host scrapbooking parties and sell supplies. It isn't really a big deal in Ireland but it's something that makes me feel a bit more at home. I'm currently thinking of buying a bunch of Project Life stuff or maybe a SMASH* book. I've also started writing at least two sentences a day. It's not much, but you actually end up writing more than intended!
Well now, that wasn't too bad for my first post! This whole blogging thing is a bit daunting but actually sitting down and writing the post has really made me feel like it's entirely possible! I would really love to hear your feedback in the comments below!
This weeks questions are:
- What is one thing you wish you knew when you first started blogging?
- What are you currently obsessing over?
Until Next Time!