Hello people of the internet! It's September! WHAT!? August was a strange month... It felt like it flew by but at the same time took forever. So much happened! I turned 21, I met Burnie Burns, had an amazing time with old friends, and had one of the best weekends in Dublin EVER. I don't normally share my favorite every month but, I felt like this was such an important month for me and I just want to share everything with you guys! (Dublin Adventure posts coming soon!!)
1. Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line (Audio book) - Something you may not know about me.... I am OBSESSED with Veronica Mars. I have been watching the show since it aired and I was 10 years old. I worship the ground that Rob Thomas walks on. He's a fantastic writer and really continued to capture the world of Neptune in this book. I haven't finished it yet but I can say honestly, I am so happy with it. It's narrated by Kristen Bell (AKA Veronica Mars.) I'm so unbelievably into this book. It feels just like I'm listening to an episode of Veronica Mars
2. Snapchat - I've really rediscovered snapchat this month! I've been extremely active and I love watching everyone's snaps before I go to bed! If you don't already have me added make sure to do that! (CardiganJezebel)
3. Pretty Little Liars - Oh my god. Like, the reveal was on my birthday. Could I ask for more? I'm so excited for the mid-season break to be over. There is still so much I need to know. I don't want to talk about it too much just in case people still haven't seen it. I'm still in shock!
4. Samsung Galaxy S5 - My parents were absolutely amazing and bought me my dream phone for my birthday. It's part of the reason I've been so obsessed with Snapchat. I'm in love with my phone. I had one of the worst phones for the longest time and I'm just attached to my new one.
5. Off Duty Slogan Sweatshirt - I picked this up in Primark in Dublin. I never really wear pink... Especially in Fall but I absolutely love this! It's great with just jeans or even tucked into a skirt.
6. Striped Swing Top - I grabbed this from Primark as well! Except mine is that burnt orange/brown and black stripes. I've worn it so much. It's definitely going to be in quite a few OOTD posts this Autumn!
7. Tsum Tsum - Everyone and their mums seem to be obsessed with these. I bought my first one in June (I got Stitch) and I have been obsessed ever since! I picked up Mickey mouse this month and I couldn't be happier. He's so adorable.
8. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - This has been a cult classic in the blogging world for a while now and I have figured out why. It blends better than any concealer I've used before and it's great for highlighting underneath my eyes. I'll gladly repurchase this forever.
What were some of your favorite things this month?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me