Hello people of the internet! It's day seven of Blogtober! We've made it through the whole first week! I'm pretty proud to have made it seven days in a row to be honest! Since I've been working my butt off these past two weeks I decided to take a break. I just needed a whole night of relaxing. Well, I am a blogger so I can't switch off that easily.....I decided to share my cosy evening routine with you guys!
1. First off you're going to want to grab some candles. I usually go for a Yankee Candle (see which scent here) but, today I went with one from Primark (salted caramel, yum)!
2. Get in the shower! Take your time too. Use your favorite shampoo and body wash. Leave your conditioner in for a few minutes longer than usual. Just give yourself the scrub down you deserve!
3. Slather yourself in some lotion or body butter. My (all time) favorite is Sugar Crush from Soap & Glory. It has such a fresh/sweet smell and it really sinks into your skin.
4. Put on some fresh pajamas and throw on the kettle.
5. While the kettle is boiling apply a face mask.
6. Grab your favorite tea (this one is apple and ginger) or make yourself a lovely cup of coffee. Make sure you wash off your face mask before the next part!
7. Pick out some nail polish or even find some fake nails.
8. Last but not least, get into bed and pull up Youtube or Netflix. Some of my favorite Youtubers are llymlrs, Velvetgh0st, Helen Anderson, and Estee LaLonde.
Basically, do what ever chills you out and enjoy yourself!
What's your cosy evening routine?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me