Hello people of the internet! I seem to be on quite the beauty kick this week. Makeup and beauty have been a huge part of my year. So, it only seemed fitting to do a massive 2015 beauty favorites post. I can't believe this year is nearly over. I've fallen in love with so many new products and I feel like I have also learned so much more about makeup this year.
1. Real Techniques Beauty Blender - This is probably one of holy grail products for 2015. I remember trying out a cheap one in 2014 and hating it. I decided to ask for this one for Christmas and I fell in love. It has pretty much solved all of my foundation/concealer problems!
2. Real Techniques Core Collection - Another past Christmas present. I have used the absolute shit out of these brushes this year. I don't know where I would be with out them in my makeup bag.
3. Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette: This palette is amazing! You can do a million and one looks with it. I've used it nearly every time I've worn makeup since it came in the post.
4. Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette - I fell in love with Makeup Revolution this year. This palette has gotten me through so many events and just day to day looks. I'll actually repurchase this just for specific shadows in it.
5. Urban Decay Naked On The Run - So, technically this was my first ever "high-end" palette. Part of me wants to go back to Galway and thank the girl at the Urban Decay counter. She convinced me to get this palette instead of just buying the foundation (I had a voucher). I got a bit of everything in this and it made me fall in love with Urban Decay all over again.
6. Cosmetic Lad - Such a perfectly soothing moisturizer!
7. Coalface - My favorite Facial exfoliator. It always makes my skin feel amazing and soft.
8. Grease Lightning - Goodbye spots! This treatment has worked absolute wonders for me. I pop it onto any possibly spot and it destroys it before it's even a problem.
9. Ultrabland - The holy grail of cleansers. It removes makeup, leaves your skin feeling beautiful, and it works for all skin types. LOVE THIS!
10.VO5 Plump It Up - My hair is can get pretty limp and this stuff is the best for volume.
11. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream - Not only does this body butter smell like heaven and summer; it's also one of the most hydrating things on the planet!
12. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - I love a good hot cloth cleanser. This is another great one for getting your makeup off and getting a good scrub too!
13. Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff - Speaking of a good scrub! This Irish brand makes one of the BEST full body exfoliators.
14. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - This mascara made me realize why people spend so much money on mascara. I will never go back to anything else.
15. VO5 Nourish My Shine - I've been using the same bottle of this shine spray since February. A little goes a long way and it's great for heat defence too!
So, I accidentally picked 15 favorites. 15 EVERYTHING! My beauty department has definitely expanded this year. I actually think I need a new set of drawers for all of it now (the one I'm using now is bending from the weight). I can't wait to get creative and try more new things in 2016!
...Does anyone else think seeing 2016 looks weird? I do.
What are you 2015 beauty favorites?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me