Hello people of the internet! If you're like me, Christmas movies are a key part of getting into the holiday spirit. My boyfriend and I were trying to figure out what movies to watch tonight so I decided to share my top five all time favorites with you!
5. Elf: Now, everyone seems to adore this movie. I only kind of like it. I feel like most people could watch this for the whole of the holiday season. I could watch it maybe once a year. That in mind, it's a cute movie and worth making the list.
4. How The Grinch Stole Christmas: Well, for starters I love Jim Carrey. I remember watching this when it first came out as a child and I just loved seeing the book I had read come alive.
3. Gremlins: I know a lot of you might not consider this a Christmas movie but.. It takes place during Christmas! Plus, how adorable is Gizmo!
2. Home Alone: A Christmas classic in my books! I used to try and copy all of the pranks after watching it. John Hughes movies are absolutely timeless.
1. The Santa Clause: My number one favorite Christmas movie of all time. I'm actually watching this as I type out this post. Tim Allen is a national treasure and in my mind will always be Santa Clause.
What's your favorite Christmas movie?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me!