Hello people of the internet! It feels like it's been forever. So, at the start of the month I finally ordered from Makeup Revolution! If you haven't heard of Makeup Revolution yet (what are you doing with your life!?), let me give you a little run down! Makeup Revolution launched in London in March 2014. They create high performance and high quality products for extremely affordable prices. On top of all of that, they're also cruelty free! I made a wish list of a few things I needed in my life a while back.I've been following them on every social media platform for a while now and decided I finally needed to get my hands on some of their products!
- (Top)Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette In Flawless (£8/€11.27) - Originally I was going to go for the Flawless Matte palette but they were completely sold out at the time. Honestly, I'm pretty flippn' pleased with this one though! I'm not a huge fan of glittery eyeshadows. I find they have too much fall out and not enough pay off. These how ever, are Flawless! There's a mix of mattes and glitters. So there is something for everyone in this palette. I've already used it a few times and I'm head over heels with it!
- (Bottom) I ♡ Makeup Slogan Palette Makeup Geek (£7.99/€11.16) - I was lucky enough to pick up this insane palette for free! See, another great thing about Makeup Revolution is that they constantly have some sort of offer on. I got this since I spent over £/€10! I've already tried this out and the colors are so intense and highly pigmented. My friend Grace just did a tutorial (Check it out here) using her Urban Decay Electric palette and I might give it a go using this palette!
- Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights (£3/€4.23) - Since highlighting and contouring (and now strobing) is just the thing to do, how could I pass this up? The swatch on my hand is one swipe on my finger and then straight onto my skin and zero blending. I'm beyond impressed with this! I didn't think it would be so velvety. I find a lot of cheaper highlighters to be on the chalkier side. This one is perfect for any skin tone. It gives the most amazing glow!
- Lip Lava in Unleash (£2.99/€4.21) - I am actually so beyond impressed with this product! The Lip Lava's are pretty much an exact dupe for the Too Faced Melted lipsticks. The color is a bright coral and the consistency is super smooth! I'll definitely be purchasing more in the future!
- Salvation Velvet Matte Lip Lacquer in Keep Trying For You (£3/€4.21) - I have been absolutely obsessed with this! I wish it had been here when I did my favorite lip product post last week. This is one of the best liquid to matte lipsticks I've ever used. It's doesn't feather or bleed, it goes on soooooo smooth, and isn't drying. I wore this for hours with out having issues.
If you can't tell, I'm in love with everything! The prices are really great as well. I cannot get over the amazing quality of all of the products too. I'll definitely be posting looks based on the products I bought and another wishlist or two before my birthday in August!
What do think of these products?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me