Hello people of the internet! I had so much fun doing yesterday's makeup look, I decided to do another! Today's look is definitely more wearable compared to the other one. I think a nice gold look is always great for the holidays. This one is a bit of a smokey eye but, it's totally appropriate for day time wear as well!
1. I primed my eye lids of the Urban Decay Potion Primer.
2. I cover my lids and crease area in a light brown.
3. I took a color one shade up from the light brown and started blending that into my crease.
4. Then take a dark brown, shimmery shadow and start blending that into the outer V of your eye.
5. I then took a cream, gold, glittery shadow and put that all over my lid and inner corner.
6. I took another dark brown glitter shadow and worked that into my crease.
7. I quickly blended a dark brown eyeliner in my waterline and on top of my lash line.
8. Top with your favorite mascara!
I really love this look. This is definitely something I'll be wearing a lot over the holiday season. You can pair it with a nude lip, dark plum lip, red lip, or you could even cover you lips in gold glitter if you want to be extreme!
Would you ever try this look?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me