Hello people of the internet! Hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday. Especially since it's the last one before Christmas. I haven't done a post just talking about my life for a while so I figured why not! Since it is a Sunday I thought I could do a little roundup of things that I'm happy about at the moment.
1. Our tree is finally done. We started decorating about a week ago. For some reason the lights never looked right. Yesterday, my mom spent like an hour taking off all the ornaments, the lights, and just starting over. It's so pretty now. I spent a good half an hour taking pictures of it.
2. My mom had a really nice birthday yesterday. We had some really awesome food. I made an amazing cake. Overall, yesterday was a really good day.
3. All of my presents are wrapped. I had them all wrapped up by Thursday. It was so satisfying since it was technically the last of my Christmas "work". Now, I can just watch Christmas movies and be lazy haha!
4. Christmas is this week! Like, I know I always seem shocked that another month has come to an end but... 2015 is nearly over. This year flew by for me.
5. I reached all of my goals in 2015! So, if you follow me on Snapchat I was talking about how I reached pretty much all of my goals for this year. These aren't the goals I set out last year but, I adjusted and made new ones. part of the reason I adjusted is because my blog did kind of exceed all of my expectations from last year. I'm so unbelievably proud of myself!
What are 5 things you're happy about this Sunday?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me