Hello people of the internet! As you might have seen, slogan t-shirts are all the rage at the moment. Personally, I love them. It's so easy to express your personality through a good slogan. I've put together five easy ways to style your favorite tee's. This works well for slogan t-shirts, band tee's, or even just a plain t-shirt.
1. This first look is very much business casual. I love a crisp, white, slogan tee with fitted cigarette trousers. The blazer adds the business side to the outfit. This is a perfect outfit for a day in the office or going out for brunch!
2. Bright and sunny! This outfit has me ready for Summer. I love gladiator sandals with a slightly baggy pair of skinny jeans *or boyfriend jeans*. This outfit is great for everyday life and it'll be a staple for me this Summer!
3. So, I had to throw a band t-shirt in here. Just so happens to be my favourite band. I can't tell you how happy I am that this look is trendy now. I've been rocking the black skinny jeans and a bank tee look for as long as I can remember (and definitely before it was cool). Instead of slipping into some converse, I'd love to wear this look with chunky boots or sandals.
4. I call this the Tumblr outfit. That's not necessarily a bad thing. I get a lot of inspiration from aesthetic pages on Tumblr. It's very 90's inspired with the daisy choker, chunky black boots, and the space buns! I can't wait for it to warm up so I can wear things like this all the time!
5. Last but not least I have one of the most girlie outfits I've ever put together. I was very much inspired by Gummergal and Elsie from A Beautiful Mess for this one. I find their style to be very much "We're on holiday in Venice Beach every day". And that amazes and inspires me.
What's your favourite way to wear a slogan tee?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Let's be friends!