Hello people of the internet! I have a confession to make.. I'm slightly addicted to Pinterest (You can follow me here)! With the ITWBN event this weekend, I've been trying to get some hair and make up ideas. I decided to round up some of my favorite beauty pins as of lately! Also, I'm so happy to be back to posting a little bit more frequently. Blogging is honestly one of my favorite things to do and it feels great to be putting posts together again. Hopefully you can get some exciting ideas for Summer! I've said this before when doing Pinterest posts but: I try my absolute hardest to find the proper source website for the images! If you know the source to any that I don't have linked, please let me know!
- I don't think it's any secret that the whole beauty world is obsessed with highlighting and contouring! I saw this and my jaw hit the floor. LOOK AT THAT HIGHLIGHT. Like this picture might as well be my life goals. I also adore her messy-chic hair!
- I saw this manicure on A Beautiful Mess (AKA One of my two all time favorite blogs!) the other day. It's such a simple but out there idea! I actually bought nail art brushes yesterday. So, I'm going to try to get into actually doing cool things with my nails! Do you guys know of any good/fun tutorials?
- These nails are giving off some 90's realness! I can't actually believe that these are real. Like, guys are you seeing these?
- Once again, I love a messy-do! This picture actually makes me want to dye my hair dark brown and cut a full fringe in. I've actually been craving a full fringe lately. I'm trying to convince myself to wait until September to dye my hair dark and to get a fringe. I had a fringe last summer and it just got all gross an sweaty. So, I'm making myself wait this year! *fingers crosses*
- This hairstyle is a pretty strong contender for my ITWBN look! I promise I'll be a better blogger this time around and do a few style posts while I'm in Galway. I'll be around other bloggers and kind of have the opportunity to ask for help when it comes to outfit/hair/makeup pictures and such. Anyways, this seems like such a simple yet, beautiful look!
- If I'm feeling brave, I might try a beehive hairstyle! They might be one of my favorite hairstyles of all time! They truly are timeless and so easy to dress up or down!
I'm getting so excited for Sunday! I think I might just try a bunch of different hairstyles and post them on instagram (you can follow me here) to get your opinions! Also, I'm going to be vlogging while I'm in Galway! I've been wanting to do vlogs for a while but I honestly don't think my life is interesting enough to vlog constantly. I'll have to change that!
What's inspiring you lately?
Let me know in the comments below or on twitter!
Connect with me