Hello people of the internet! How have you been this week? I've been so busy and somehow so lazy! Dan's birthday is on Monday so a lot of my time has been preoccupied with preparations for that. On Tuesday, I received a package from my BFF back home (Jessica). It was kind of like a late Christmas/early birthday present. She sent me some seriously amazing things. I'll definitely be popping a post up about it soon. I decided to use some of my new make-up to put together a bright makeup look for you guys!
Basically, this is a super easy way to brighten up your look for Summer!
- I used the eyeshadow Coral Sands from the Pacifica Enlighten Palette (the second from the bottom in the picture above) as the base and I packed that all over my lid. I love what the Coral color does for my eyes!
- For my crease I used a combination of Dare from the Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette, Urchin and Golden from the Pacifica Palette. I used Dare to line my crease and then I added Golden over it. I used Urchin on the outer part of my crease and I blended them all together with a blending brush.
- I then added more of Coral Sands and blended slightly with what was in my crease.
- Obviously I couldn't skip out on winged eyeliner.
- Then, I lined my bottom waterline with the Wet'n'Wild Idol Eyes in Electro. It's such an amazing color. These eye pencils last forever too! It was such a great contrast against the coral color too!
- I finished off this look with Mac's Candy Yum Yum matte lipstick.
Simple, huh? If I can do it, you guys can do it! I was so happy wearing this look into town yesterday. Especially, since it was so gloomy outside. Oh, and I'm officially obsessed with Mac lipsticks! Candy Yum Yum and Rebel are the first one's I've ever owned. Thanks Jessica! They're amazing.
How are you bringing Summer to your look?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me