Hello people of the internet! So, I've been meaning to put up a simple makeup look on here for so long but I've barely worn makeup this week. Yesterday Dan and I went out for a bit. I decided to actually put my face on and I'm so happy I did. I felt so much more myself! This look would look great on people with blue eyes since I went for more gold/brown/orange tones.
1. Lightly cover lids with an orange eyeshadow.
2. Then take a dark brown eyeshadow and go over your upper lash line and outer corner.
3. Take a lighter brown and add it above the dark brown and blend the three colors together.
4. Blend a black eyeshadow to your upper lash line before applying liquid eyeliner.
5. Add a gold eyeshadow to your lower lash line.
What did I tell you guys? It's so easy!
Would you ever try a makeup look like this?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me