Hello people of the internet! Sorry for the slightly later post. I seriously needed a decent sleep last night and didn't end up getting my work done... Oops! Last year I did a really fun post called "The Christmas Tag" and I decided to do it again! I'm in full on Christmas mood at the moment. I finally started doing some of my Christmas shopping and decorating. So, I thought it was the perfect time to do this post!
1. What is your favorite Christmas film? The Santa Clause. Hands down, the best Christmas film. Ever. Like I said in my Christmas bucket list post; it's not Christmas until I watch it.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Just in case some f you didn't know... I'm from Chicago. So, nearly every year I lived there we had a white Christmas. I miss it so much. But, let's be real here. I don't miss walking to school in 2 feet of snow with 6 inches of ice underneath. Ew.
3. Where do you usually spend your Holidays? When we lived in the states we would head up to Wisconsin every year on Christmas day. Now we spend it all together. Dan stays at my house for Christmas Eve. I think we're starting a tradition of going to his sister's (Hey Laura!) house for a bit on Christmas Eve now. Which I love! And then, I usually head over to Dan's house on Christmas day in the evening. It's so nice to go to Dan's house on Christmas! It's one of my favorite things now.
4. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve? We usually get some new pajamas, a mug, and some hot chocolate on Christmas eve. Which I'm slowly finding out is pretty much a standard tradition with everyone.
6. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? ABSOLUTELY! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph!
7. What Holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year? Definitely, seeing what are tree looks like from outside of the house. It's my favorite thing. I remember when we would do it back home. It would be freezing and there would most likely be snow on the ground. None of us would put on a jacket for some reason. Those are some of my favorite memories!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Our tree is totally fake. I could not be bothered with a real tree. I hate having to clean up pine needles for like two months after Christmas!
9. What is your all-time favorite Christmas sweet/treat? My mom makes these cookies called Nutmeg Logs. They are probably the best thing you will ever eat. Too bad I can't share the recipe with you ( I would be disowned).
10. Be honest: Do you like giving gifts or receiving them better? I much prefer giving gifts. I love spending time to pick out the right gifts for people. There's nothing better!
11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received? Well... this is a hard one. Maybe the Barbie that was a rock star and had a cassette tape with Barbie's bands hit song "Think Pink"? Might be my camera that I got last Christmas and I've been using for my blog for the past year.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holidays? I'm torn between Sweden and home. I miss Illinois and Wisconsin so much around this time of year. But, I've always wanted to visit Sweden!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably? Not going to lie... I am amazing at wrapping presents! I get into this amazingly creative mindset when I do it too.
14. Most memorable holiday Moment? I think it would have to be the Christmas my youngest brother was about 2-3? He would say "Oh wow!" to everything he opened. It was adorable. I think it's the most memorable because I watched it on vhs a million times.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?
16. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I always make resolutions. I'm pretty good at sticking to most of them!
17. What makes the holidays special for you? I love Christmas music, movies, and decorations. Those things truly make it special for me. I also love being able to buy my family things. It makes me so happy. But overall, it would have to be the atmosphere.
There you have it! That's my Christmas tag for 2015. Can't believe it's already the 5th of December. Feel free to join in on this tag. I would love to see your posts. If you do decided to do it, please leave your link in the comments so I can read it.