Hello people of the internet! I haven't done a makeup favorites on my blog in what feels like forever. It's has nothing to do with a lack of trying. I feel like I was stuck in a makeup rut for a while. So, I decided to try some new things for the first time in a long time and now we're here!
1. *Urban Decay Concealers - I have the pink and the green correcting concealers. The green is amazing for covering red (obviously) but it doesn't make you look ill like some green concealers do. The pink one is honestly my favorite though. It's very, full coverage and covers up my dark circles. To be honest, I barely need foundation after I use it!
2. PS... Matte Powder - I picked this up from Primark on a whim. It was only €2.50 and the pressed powder was white. Most cheap powders are a "light" beige color and tend to turn orange. This one doesn't! It's unreal. It doesn't sit in fine lines or pores and it definitely keeps your skin matte!
3. Seventeen Wow! Three Way Highlighter - I was sent this a few months ago and pretty much featured it exclusively. It's a highlighter and a primer. It's my go-to recommendation for a budget primer. My foundation stays on all day and my face never feels oily! Since it doubles as a highlighter you get a great dewy/glow-from-within look.
4. Soap & Glory Smoothie Star - This was part of one of the new Boots Christmas gift sets and I didn't think I could love a scent more than Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush but oh my god... This smells like heaven. If you've every used the Lush dusting powder in their vanilla scent, that's what this lotion smells like. I have to keep this in my bag at all time. It's so hydrating and the smell is so beautiful.
5. Makeup Revolution Salvation Lip Lacquer in Rebel - I picked this up because it was such a lovely Autumnal color. Little did I know it's actually an amazing dupe for Mac's Rebel! Aside from that, it's long lasting and doesn't dry out your lips. I actually love wearing it over a Wet n Wild lipstick called Cherry bomb!
* = This product was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are my own!
What are your current beauty favorites
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me