Hello people of the internet! I loved doing the What's In My Bag post last week so I decided to do a makeup version! Everything in this post is my absolute go-to at the moment. The weather has been super weird again. It's either humid and too warm or chilly and raining. I love having one set of go-to tools everyday. Makes my life so much easier!
Let's start with the base!
- Primer: I use Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. It smooths out everything with out making my face feel oily or caked in the stuff. I think it really works as far as filling in my pores too!
- Concealer: W7 Hide 'N' Seek concealer is amazing! It's an exact dupe for the (much pricier) IsaDora concealer wheel. It covers more than enough with out being too heavy as well.
- Foundation: NYC All Day Long is perfect for the summer. It's long lasting, high coverage, goes on smoothly, and it also doesn't break the bank!
- Blush: Catrice Defining Blush in Apropos Apricot might be one of the best blushes I've ever used. Sadly, this color isn't available anymore. I love it's peachy tones with a little bit of a golden highlight. I'll be so sad when I finally use it up.
- Highlighter: You might have seen this Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter before in my haul post. It still amazes me everyday. It's so pretty, I wish I could just cover my whole face in it and call it a day!
Moving on to eyes and brows!
- Brows: I use a mixture of things. First, I line and comb them with the Wet'n'Wild Icon Brow pencil. I then fill them in with a small liner brush and Ulta eyeshadow in Brownie.
- Eyeliner: So, I'm slowly realizing that all of this section is going to be a bit of a mix! Mainly I use one of Penney's beauty brand felt tip eyeliners. If I'm not doing winged eyeliner (let's be honest though, when am I not?) I use this Model Co Kohl eyeliner.
- Eyeshadow: Mainly I use my (poor, broken) Urban Decay Naked On The Run palette. I mainly use the two matte shades. I'm pretty sure you've seen me raving on about this Pacifica palette on various social medias too! I also LOVE to use the bronzer from the Naked On The Run palette to blend out my eyeshadow.
If you want to see what my favorite lip products are check out this post here!
- Mascara: Ever since I purchased the Naked On The Run palette the Perversion mascara has been pretty much my one and only mascara.
What are some of your go-to make up products lately?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me