Hello people of the internet! Today is a huge and important day...This is my 100th post! I've been blogging for just over a year now and I'm so happy to have achieved this milestone. I fee like I've grown so much as a writer, photographer, all-round blogger, and as a person. I'm so grateful to all of you who take time out of your busy lives to read things on my little corner of the internet. Your feedback and comments are what have kept me motivated when I felt like quitting. Thank you so much! Today, I want to share my top fifteen (I was going to do 10 but...) favorite posts from my blog with you!
1. Current Obsessions - This is my very first post! I remember writing it and nearly crying when it had 10 views too. I'm so happy I can still look at this post and not cringe though.
2. Everyday Makeup - Okay, so this one makes me cringe a little bit. I was just learning how to use my boyfriend's DSLR that had a broken auto focus. It was such a great learning experience though. When I got the camera I now use (and love) I had no idea what to do with an auto focus function. If you ever get the chance guys, learn manual focus. It's so important!
3. I Got A New Tattoo | Blogmas Day:5 - In case you didn't know, I did Blogmas last year. That pretty much means I blogged every flippn day leading up to Christmas in December. (I'll be doing it again this year ;) ) This was probably my favorite one from the series!
4. The Many Hair Colors Of 2014 | Blogmas Day: 17 - If you haven't noticed.. I dye my hair like, a lot. Last year was no different. I felt like I needed to document the (10) different looks I had!
5. *Slendertoxtea Review- I could hardly do this post without adding my most read post to date! In January I was sent Slendertoxtea to review.. I'll put this plainly, it was a disaster!
6. Into The West Blogger Network Blogger Event - This was an absolute turning point in my blogging career. Meeting everyone at my first blogger event made me absolutely motivated and more in love with blogging. I feel like I have my own little blogging family now.
7. Dungons and Donuts Galway - When I was up in Galway for the ITWBN event I discovered my love for food photography. It's probably one of my favorites now.
8. Cork City Street Style Vol.1 - Photographing street style is something I had always planned and really wanted to do on this blog. I'm still so proud of myself for doing this and I can't wait to do more!
9. OOTD Feat. *Bark "Stay Rad" Tee - My first ever OOTD (Outfit of the day) post! The company that I worked with for this is absolutely fantastic and it's still one of my favorite posts!
10. Dublin Trip - I travel up to Dublin quite a bit. This post was the first to chronicle my trips. I love Dublin so much and I love sharing my trips with you guys even more.
11. Current Favorite Lip Products - Ah, another turning point. Even though this post is from June I feel like it change my whole style of photography. I feel so proud of the images I've been producing lately and it all started with this little post!
12. Sugar Coated - I've been getting better with makeup photography. This look is my most recent and still a favorite.
13. Photo-A-Day Round-Up Week: 1 - One of my goals for July was to participate in a photo a day challenge. I recently started one for August! I love trying new things with photography and these challenges have really been a great kick in the ass to take my camera out!
14. Simple Iced Coffee Recipe - Quite a recent post! This is definitely another one I'm very proud of. Plus, It's my first ever recipe post!
15. Blogging On A Budget - Last but not least! I'm finally starting to feel comfortable giving a bit of blogging advice. I feel like that's how I know I've made it this far.
Once again, thank you all so much for reading my posts. It means to much to me. I wouldn't be here without you all. Here's to the next hundred!
What kind of posts would you like to see more of?
Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Connect with me