Hello people of the internet! Day three of Blogmas. I'm already struggling for ideas.. So after some blog snooping, I came across this tag on Queen Of Nonsense's blog! I know that I've already done The Christmas Tag, but I thought this was dead cute! I'm not going to tag anyone but if you decided to do this tag, leave the link in the comments below! I would love to read your posts!
1. Festive Food: With about a doubt cookies! Specifically my mom's famous, homemade Nutmeg Logs. (I would tell you more but I'm pretty sure I'd be breaking some sort of weird family oath that would land me a curse that would last 229327 generations.)
2. Reindeer: Comet! In The Santa Clause he's the super cheeky one.
3. Day of Christmas: Christmas eve! All the shopping is done. Presents are wrapped/getting wrapped (Which I actually find very relaxing). And, everyone is just chilling out around the Christmas tree!
4. Christmas Song: I would have to say, Frank Sinatra's version of White Christmas
5. Christmas Present: I love everything I get. That being said, I prefer presents that seem to have something personal about them. Like, if you can tell someone put thought into it. Those ones are the best!
6. Christmas Film: The Santa Clause. Maybe it's because it came out the same year I was born or something like that. I could watch it literally everyday leading up to Christmas!
7. Christmas Cracker Toy: Okay, let me explain this to the Americans out there. This is a Christmas cracker.
Basically, you and another person pull it and there is like a bang. The person with the bigger half get's what's inside. Inside usually includes: a small toy, a joke, and like a tissue paper crown! Tis great fun all around! My favorite toy was probably one of those cardboard and plastic maze things with the little metal ball in them. (Wow, I'm so interesting)
8. Christmas Cracker Joke: Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
He was feeling crumby!
9. Decoration: I love LOTS and LOTS of lights! Oh, and tinsel is a must!
10. Candle Scent: Yankee's Cranberry Ice or Christmas Cookie.
11. Christmas advert: The old M&M's ad. You know, the one where they sneak up on Santa and the peanut one faints!
12. Festive tradition: Decorating the Christmas tree then going outside to look at it. The past we years we haven't been able to because our living room wasn't near a window. Since we moved earlier this year, we have a HUGE window in the living room. I've never been so excited to look at a tree!
13. Place to spend Christmas: At home, on my couch.
14. Festive fact: Candy canes used to be just white!
15. Snowman accessory: Carrot nose!
Make sure to comment below with any Christmas posts you've done. I want to read all of them!
What's your all time favorite Christmas thing?
Let me know in the comments below tell me on Twitter!
Connect with me